The accommodation at Trepart, set in the grounds of the manor house, has been created from part of the 400 year old outbuildings, presently includes two units, recently renovated to the highest of standards.
Both are graded 5 star/4 key Clevacances, your guarantee of exceptional comfort, quality and amenities.
L’Ecurie sleeps 6 and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Le Chai meanwhile sleeps 8, with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. See more information about each of the properties by following the links below.
Each is around 200 square metres, with open plan living areas and fully fitted kitchens.
The south facing courtyard terrace is a wonderful suntrap and gives direct access to the fenced in 10 metre saltwater pool, sun bathing terrace and lawned garden with children's play equipment, table-tennis table and badminton equipment. Each gite also has a raised fenced terrace with BBQ and access to the riverside lawns.
The large parking area includes undercover parking for up to three cars.
The character of exposed stonework and oak beams has been carefully integrated with extensive insulation, double-glazing, heating and hot water systems to make the accommodation comfortable for year-round living.
All our prices are net, with no hidden extras. Services included in our prices:
- Comprehensive welcome pack to get you started on your arrival.
- Baby equipment. Cot, high-chair, steriliser, baby-listener.
- All bed and household linen, bath & hand towels, pool towels, tablecloths and teatowels.
- Maid service for a maximum of 4 hours per week for two week + rentals.
- End of holiday cleaning.
- All relevant taxes including TVA and taxe sejour.
- Free Use of 3 man kayaks on the river.
- Free Tennis equipment and member's card for use of the village court.
- Free Fishing equipment.
- Free Adult mountain bikes. Children's bikes can be hired locally.